Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pink Paislee Ornament Gift Box

I've been playing making gift boxes and gifts for the holiday.  This gift box is covered with Pink Paislee Mistletoe and Co papers.  Edges have been distressed with the Tim Holtz distress tool and then stardust stickles applied to the distressed edges.  I also used Prima's brick background stamp and heat embossed in black on a few extra strips of paper which I tore and also distressed edges and applied stickles.  These give the effect of exposed brick.  Around the edges of the box top I applied a felt scallop trim, glued around the edges and applied the Melissa Frances mica flakes in white.

The second box I also decorated with Pink Paislee Mistletoe and Co papers same as above but added various other embellishments to the top of the box as well as rubons Dear Santa to the side of the box.
The box is packaging from a Cricut cartridge.  Inside the box I adhered felt to the bottom and used an empty Pink Paislee glitter container to hold a piece of rolled paper and then decorated the container as well.



No comments: